You can quickly add several players to a team by copying a list of names and email addresses from a spreadsheet and pasting it into the Bulk Upload Form, simply follow the steps below.
- Prepare a spreadsheet with player name in one column (first & last combined) — or in two columns (first & last separated) — and parent email address in the last column.
- Go to the team you want to add players to. Click Add Player(s).
- In the window that appears, click to expand the Bulk Upload Form section.
- Copy the player names and parent emails from the Excel or Google Sheets spreadsheet (you can also use CSV) and paste the data into the form field. Then click Preview.
- If everything looks good, click the green Add Players button.
That's it! You can do this for each team you want to add players to. If you have a lot of teams and would prefer to send us a spreadsheet to add all players at once, you can do that too.